Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Harlee!!!


I can't believe that Harlee is four years old today. She is growing so fast. I love this little girl with all of my heart. She lights up my life everyday. Here are some of my favorite things about Harlee:

  • Her love of dress up clothes...she is never just Harlee
  • The way she runs to meet her dad at the door every night
  • Her love of the Savior and our Father in Heaven and her desire to share it with everyone
  • Her big blue eyes
  • My good morning hug
  • The million questions she asks and stories she tells
  • How she tries to hide her feelings sometimes
  • Her love of hotrods...yes this is going to get her into trouble later in life I am sure
  • What a great big sissy she is to Trayton
  • How she can be both a Tom Boy and Girly Girl in the same moment

Happy birthday sweetheart, I love you forever!!!

No comments:

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...