Monday, February 23, 2009

Here are the Rules:
1)Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. ER
3.Today Show
4. Regis & Kelley
5.Friends
6. Extreme Makeover
7. Bothers and Sisters
8. Days of Our Lives (lame I know)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Came home from a weekend in Island Park with some great friends
2.Went grocery shopping for Harlee's birthday party
3. Baked 2 birthday cakes
4.Enjoyed time in my jetted tub
5. Snuggled with my hubby on the couch
7. Laundry
8. Put away all of our stuff from the weekend.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Harlee's birthday--tomorrow
2. Seeing my hubby tonight
3. The weekend
4. The completing of my hotrod
5. Waterskiing
6. Summer
7. Riding my horse
8. Cruising in the Old Truck

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Robin
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Subway
4. Melinas
5. Olive Garden
6. Rupes
7. 5 & Diner
8. Sandpiper

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Less Debt
2. Continued happiness for my family
3. A completed hot rod (did I already mention this)
4. A Fancy Digital Camera
5. A Kindle
6. Summer Vacation
7. Lots of water in the lakes for waterskiing
8. Safety

8 People I Tag:
1. Dayna
2. Chris
3. Kass
4. Hayden
5. Angie
6. Mary
7. Jamie
8. Tessa

No comments:

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...