Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas

Wow! Is Christmas really almost here? I am not sure where this months has gone, but it has been great. It seems we have been very busy, but it has been doing things that we love to do. Melissa and I decided we needed to take the kids to see Santa Clause. As you can tell Harlee was more than excited to sit on Santa's lap (and actually gave him a hug). Trayton however was not so thrilled. I surely thought this would be opposite. Kayden was just curious as to who this big jolly man was. Harlee asked for a doll house and Trayton asked for a Tonka Truck (or maybe it was dad asked for a Tonka truck). Harlee has been so funny about the Santa thing. She told one of our friends that she wasn't getting anything for Christmas because she had been to naughty. He told her he could chat with Santa and she said it wouldn't really matter because she knew she wasn't getting anything.



We are hoping you all have a very merry Christmas and that you are enjoying the season as much as we are. We love you all and are grateful for the many friendships that we have.







3 comments:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

Hey stranger! Hope you remember us! Plus your bishop happens to be my father in law (wink, wink). Your family is super cute! I noticed you do scentsy candles? Christine and I'll will have to start buying from you! Good to see you and happy holidays!

ANDY and MANDY said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Merry Christmas!

Jeff and Lea said...

Way cute pictures of your kids. Have a Merry Christmas.

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...