Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fall Update

I have really been slacking at posting lately. Life has been a little nuts for us. We have been busy trying to keep up with work and conferences. The kids are growing like crazy. Trayton is very mobile and becoming more and more each day. He gets really frustrated that he can't just take off and walk. Harlee has been busy being Harlee. She is loving preschool, dance, and nursery. We had a great Halloween. We decided to all dress up as the "Wizard of Oz". It was great. We went to our ward trunk or treat and everyone loved the outfits.



Exciting News!!! On November 5th Rick and I were sealed in the temple to our family. This was such an amazing day. It has been such a wonderful experience for our family to prepare for this event. We surprised our family as they didn't know that we were planning on doing this. Harlee was a delight and was so excited to go to the temple. We were so happy to have so many family and friends with us. It was a fantastic day and one that has been long awaited.

8 comments:

Our Family said...

That is so exciting that you were able to go to the temple to be sealed! Congratulations!!!

We still need to get together sometime!

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! My brother Travis is going to the Temple this Saturday. He and his family are going to be sealed then too. My parents are flying us out for it. I 'm way excited! Again, that is really awesome!

THE JOHNSONS said...

Congrats! you guys all look so good! your mom told my mom about that picture of Harley looking at the temple, that is so beautiful!

beck said...

Very exciting, guys! What a blessing for you! You all look like you are doing great! Take care!

Trevor and Dayna said...

Glad to see you still know how to blog. Love YA

josie said...

how awesome, you all look so happy. It is so hard to fight all the obstacles getting there. You must be very proud.

Mom Higgins said...

Had to be one of my favorite days of the whole entire year. You will never be sorry. I still cry when I think of how Trayton just kissed Sari and kissed her, like thank you Mom...thank you. Never will forget.

Skinner Family said...

Hi Sari,
I am Rick's friend from high school. he gave me your blog address so i could see his beautiful family!!! Which omg your kids are gorgeous!!! By the way Congrats on the Temple Sealing! I bet that was such a special day for the four of you! I hope you don't mind if I continue to check out your blog from time to time to watch your family grow!! I sent an invite to an email rick gave me so you could check out our blog. I hope its the right one! Take care and tell Ricky he has a beautiful family.
Diana Skinner

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...