Saturday, October 11, 2008

2008 David Family Photos


We had our family pictures taken earlier this fall. We had so much fun taking them. Amanda did such a great job and caught so many fun moments for us to Cherish. We hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

josie said...

you are adorable, love the truck in the photo, kinda vintage feeling.

ANDY and MANDY said...

What nice pictures! Congrats on your special day, I am so happy for you! Take care.

Amanda said...

way cute pics!

Cordie said...

Those turned out so good! Getting pictures done is always so much fun.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Will you please e-mail me your phone number.....I can't seem to get a hold of you....I haven't forgotten you I promise!

The Couch Family said...

Hey Amanda here! Kass told me you had your pictures up and I had to come check them out! What a beautiful family you have! I really enjoyed taking these!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Such cute pics! They turned out so good!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...