Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update

Well it has been awhile since I updated so I thought I better let you know what has been going on. Rick has been busy at work. His leg is healing well and he had the screw removed last week. He if FINALLY off of crutches and getting around quite a bit better. Harlee has started preschool again and is doing great. She was so excited to get back to learning. They have been doing alot of fun things. One day they had backwards day and I had to talk like crazy to get Harlee to wear her purple dress backwards. She just didn't understand why she should do that. She has also started dance classes. We went shopping for her some little outfits for class and I am not sure who had more fun...me or her. Trayton is now nine months old and has figured out how to army crawl and has flipped this house upside down. I was getting to used to him being where I put him. He is a sweet little guy and so much fun. I don't think I have ever seen a little guy smile as much as him. He can say "dada" "mama" "papa" and "hi". Even when he doesn't feel good he has a smile on his face. I have been trying to keep up with my very busy kids. A few weeks ago I went on a cattle drive with my brother, dad, brother in law, nephew, and sister in law. I hadn't done anything like that for a really long time. It was tons of fun. It was so nice to just ride my horse and enjoy the beauty of the mountains. Life if going great for us.

No comments:

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...