Sunday, September 7, 2008

My New Ride

Yesterday Rick bought me (us) a new ride. I am so excited. It is a 1948 Ford Coupe. It will require ALOT of work, but I have total faith in my husband that he can make it a sweet ride. I told him that I want it running by next summer, so he has a tight timeline :-) Here are a few pictures of how it looks right now.
Here are a few shots of cars the same year that have been restored...so the final product.

LET THE DREAMING BEGIN





6 comments:

Brandon N Tessa said...

ILL SAY ITS A FIXER UPPER ha ha it will be lots of fun when its done tho... XOOX

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

How fun....now he just needs to stay well and together long enough to play with it.

Our Family said...

That is awesome! Will you give me a ride after it's finished? I wanna look cool too!

I'm planning a trip to Pocatello on Sept 25 for a soccer game and to catch up at work. Maybe we can meet for lunch or something around that time. What do you think?

ANDY and MANDY said...

Good Luck! hope all is well!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

How fun! I hope your hubby is up to the task cuz it will look fantastic when it is done. Good Luck!

Haley Wheatley said...

Awesome!! Ryan loves old cars. It is a dream of his but, I'm pretty sure he can't do all the work. Good Luck!!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...