Friday, August 22, 2008

OH NO!! It has already started

The other day Dayna and I decided to take the kids to the pool, as this would be our last chance. As I sat and watched Harlee go down the slide, I observed that she would not give the life guard a high-five as she came off of the slide. I didn't think much of it until we were on our way home and Harlee said:

Harlee: Mom, I wouldn't give that guy a five
Mom: I know how come
Harlee: Oh mom, because he was so handsome
Mom: "Laughing"
Harlee: Mom, his shirt was so handsome too...

I went home and told Rick and we both decided that we are in trouble because she is already checking out the lifeguards at age 3. What are we going to do with this girl???

5 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

You know how those handsome shirts are.....so hard to resist!!!

What a girl. She was sent straight to you and Rick for a reason. I bet your parents are loving this!!

ANDY and MANDY said...

sounds like you have your hands full.

Trevor and Dayna said...

gotta love that girl, she is never lacking in things to say.
Keyton says, "hi, happy birthday." ??

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

That is so cute and funny! You guys are in trouble. Boy crazy at 3- she is such a doll1

Jeff and Lea said...

Uh oh! That is too funny.

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...