Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grandpa's New Recruit




The kids and I decided that we needed a little summer fun, so we headed down to Bear Lake for the County Fair. It is great fun and I love seeing people that I haven't seen in a long time. It seems like alot of old friends come home for the fair as well, and it is so good to see everyone. Last night Trayton and I decided to walk in the parade for my dad and gather money for the "Fill The Boot For MDA". It was alot of fun and Trayton was the hit of the parade. Besides how could you not give money to this cute face????? It must have worked because we gathered over $200 more this year than last year. We should give Brakken some credit too, because he also participated in the "walk".

2 comments:

Cordie said...

I am so jealous that you are in Bear Lake right now. I love the fair! How sad is that :) We are clear in Michigan and I can't wait to come home again, hopefully sooner rather than later!

Trevor and Dayna said...

He is so cute. Wish I could have been there.

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...