Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (Sari or Rick) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

8 comments:

Higgins family said...

Sari: My favorite memory is when we went to Matt's cabin in the winter with Rick, Nic, Matt (I can't remember if Steph was there?) Rick or Nic was pulling us behing the snowmobile and he gunned it and we hit a jump and smacked our heads together so hard then fell off the sled! I'm pretty sure that I blacked out! I may have been using you just a little to get to your brother, but we had some good times! Trust me it was worth it! Love ya!

Rick: The memory that comes to mind is when you hit a cow with Steve's truck! We all thought you were dead! Not dead by the cow, but dead by Steve! Luckily you made it!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Sari:
"Callin Baton Rouge" and "You still shake me" trying to stay awake driving back from Softball Tournements in IF!

Rick:
"Hey Ricky, I need to talk to you in person"

I still laugh when I eat cheesecake!

beck said...

floating down the ditches in BL in the summer,and eating (or watching you eat, I should say, i was too shy or scared) sugar out of the big bucket in your closet at your house. These are really old memories!!!

Trevor and Dayna said...

so many memories. HOw about dancing in the horse trailer, singing "jump for my love", dragging main with you in high school, and I wasn't there but i will always laugh about your dance in the bathroom. LOVE YOU

Brandon N Tessa said...

Sari one memory that stands out in my mind is when i was pretty little and i think me and you were going to logan prob in the puddle jumper and "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" came on the radio and remember we were both just singing as loud as we could and laughing i will never forget that day...Thanks for being such a good sister and such a great friend... love ya

Higgins family said...

Nic's favorite memory of you is teaching you how to rope!

Nic's favorite memory of Rick is the day his snowmobile hit a tree!

Amanda said...

I believe this occurred in Government class our senior year. Anyway, it was right after our lakettes class and I was wearing my shorts, leotard and sweatshirt. You and Jodie dared me to put the leotard on over my sweatshirt and walk around class. My reward...a sweet lime riki after school.

ANDY and MANDY said...

Sari- I have lots of good memories too! Lots of good talks waming up to rope. And when we were roomates. It was nice to have good friends.

I just remember Rick being pretty quite down in Berg's apt.

Good times.

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...