Sunday, July 20, 2008

Camping Trip Cont

Here are a few more pictures from our camping trip we took the end of June. We had a ton of fun. Trayton loved being in the outdoors and loved being packed around while hiking and fishing.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

That camping spot looks like so much fun -- where is it? We have been dying to find a new place to camp since we moved to Paul but we haven't been able to find anything too great yet. Your family is so cute!!!

ANDY and MANDY said...

I am glad to see that Rick is doing better. Hope everything else is going good. Take care

Brandon N Tessa said...

I guess your right... It just really sucks... But hopefully something better will come along... And Im sure it will Eventually... Thanks the words of wisdom... We cant wait to see you... I have not hardly seen Trayton... any way cant wait to see ya XOXO

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...