Monday, January 28, 2008
Getting back to the "norm"
Today has been dedicated to getting back to our "normal" routine. Whatever that may be. We are finding a new normal with the addition to our family. This morning I took Harlee to preschool and she was so excited to go. When we were talking to her last night about going back she said "When my mommy comes to pick me up from Keann's I think I will cry." I think she was so glad to get back to her friends and get some time out of the house. She is getting tired of being cooped up all day. She loves her new little brother. Trayton is such a darling baby. He is such a good little guy and slept through the night for the first time the other night!!! It only lasted one night, but it was sleep enjoyed by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- David and Company
- Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...

No comments:
Post a Comment