
I have nearly had to committ myself to Blackfoot South. Last week I have been sitting at my computer trying to get some work done (yes I am SUPPOSED to be on maternity leave) and as I am sitting there this nasty little rodent peeked around my computer desk and looked right at me. I began screaming because I hate those nasty things. The stupid thing ran back out about 8 times before it disappered. In the middle of it, Harlee woke up from her nap (I can't imagine that it could have been my screaming that did it) and came out to the office. I asked her if she could see the mouse and she said "I only see one". Needless to say the rodent disappeared and appeared that evening in my trap. I was so relieved and decided I could sleep again. Then two days later, I was trying to work again and noticed another nasty little rodent run past my computer. I tried really hard not to scream so I could see where it went. It too disappeared. I was sitting there at my desk with my mop in my hand (so I could protect myself) and Harlee said "mom I will just go and get the fish net and cacth the mouse." She obviously has no fear of them. I was at my wits end and packed the kids up in the car and went to Dayna's. When Rick got home, he set more traps and we caught my little "friend". I found where they were getting in and took care of the problem. The nasty buggers had chewed a whole in our sheetrock behind the fridge and were joining our family. I hope they don't ever return.

3 comments:
OOOhhh yuck! You handled it much better than I would have. What a good hubby you have to get it taken care of for you.
So I still have something to send you for little Trayton....I am really bad. It is all ready to go and yet it sits. I may have to unpack it and change out the sizes....has my baby grown a lot?
Hey....I got tagged so that means you get tagged. Check out my blog for the guide.
Sari - I hope your mouse problem went away. That would've creaped me out too! Hope your all adjusting to your new little one. You have a cute family.
Post a Comment