Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Introducing Trayton George David



We would like you all to meet the newest member of our family. Trayton George was born on January 3rd and weighed 7 lbs 3 ozs and was 19 inches long. He is doing great. We ended up having to have a C-section, but both mom and baby are doing great. The entire family is enjoying him and Harlee is such a proud big sister. We hope you all get to meet him soon. He is such a joy!!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey Sari, congrats on the newest member of your family. I'm glad everything went well. Sorry about the c=section though. You need to get Dayna in the blogging world. I'm in Oregon now and I want to keep in touch. Talk to ya later. Lea

Haley Wheatley said...

Sari!!
What a beautiful little boy! How fun!We are glad everything went well!
Good Luck with all the new baby stuff!
Haley

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

SARI- CONGRATS TO YOU AND RICK ON A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BABY! I AM GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND YOU GUYS ARE HEALTHY! HE IS SO HANSOME! TAKE CARE AND KEEP IN TOUCH!

Mandy Curtis said...

Hey Sari . . It's Mandy (Bergholm) Curtis . . . I just found your blog . . . congrats on the cute new little baby. Your kids are adorable, I hope your recovering well! I will have to show Jesse (Berg) that I found your blog, he will be excited to see how you and Rick are! I am at mandycurtis.blogspot.com! Keep in touch!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...