Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Trials
The Lord gives us trials to make us stronger right? Well we are facing one of those trials. I went in for my 13 week appointment last Thursday and they couldn't find a heart beat on the baby. They did an ultrasound there and then sent me down the hall to the lab for another ultrsound. I had the kids with me and they were watching the TV and Harlee was explaining to Trayton that it was the baby inside my belly on the screen. We had alot of ultrasounds with Trayton and I could tell that something was wrong. I finally asked the lady what she was looking at and she said the gestational sac I asked her if she could see the baby and she replied no. When she got done she explained that there was no sign of a baby. She sent me back to the Dr office and he explained to me that the baby never developed past seven weeks and that it is called a missed misscarriage meaning my body missed that I had miscarried. I was trying to hold it together the best I could and get out of the office. The kids were very sweet. They had a million questions on the way home for which I had no answers. I told them the baby had gone back to live with Heavenly Father and Trayton wondered if Heavenly Father took the baby out of my belly and put it in someone elses belly because they needed it. This made me smile. Maybe he is right. I was very upset, but immediately thought how lucky and blessed I am to have two beautiful children that I love more than life itself. They help me get through this hard time. They are very sweet and thoughtful and have given Rick and I lots of loves to "feel us better". We are both saddened that we will not get to raise this baby in this life, but know that we will be able to raise it in Heaven. This is my belief anyways. I believe that a fetus is a person from the moment is is conceived and I was told by a sweet lady at church that these babies are too perfect and all they needed was to gain a body and return to Heavenly Father. This gave me great comfort. We will get through this hard time and move on. Thanks for all the prayers in our behalf. We know there have been many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- David and Company
- Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...

No comments:
Post a Comment