Ok so I am so far behind. I always think about posting, but think I should load my pictures first and that never seems to happen. So here goes without pictures. What has happened since February? Well, we had an awesome Easter this year. The weekend before Easter we went over to Rick's mom's house and spent the weekend with them. Rick's sister and Rob came in from Pennsylvania. It was fun to visit with them for a few hours. The next day we had an Easter Egg hunt with the kids. It was alot of fun. We spent Easter weekend at my mom and dad's house. We had everyone but Dayna and Trevor there. We went to the City's Easter egg hunt and then had an Easter egg hunt on Sunday at my parent's house. It was so much fun as well.
In April we found out that we are getting a new addition to our family. Yep that's right baby #3 is on it's way. My due date is Christmas, but I will have to have a c-section so it will probably be born a week or so before Christmas. Terrible timing I know. I hope it will forgive us later in life. We don't know yet what it is and can't wait to find out. The kids are excited! At first they were hoping for a girl and a boy until I told Harlee that if it was twins it could be two boys and she quickly changed her mind. Hehe
We have had a very slow start to summer. The weather has been chilly and we are hoping it will warm up soon. Harlee graduated from Kindergarten and did such a great job. I can't believe she will be in first grade next year. She also had her dance recital and did a great job this year. She was amazing and dance so great.
This summer I put both Harlee and Trayton in gymnastics. They have only gone once but are loving it. Trayton especially. He was pretty shy going in but listened so well and did exactly what they told him to do. When the class was over he came out and told me that he was "AMAZING". I will have to record them doing their class. They are both so funny.
We are so glad to have Dayna and Trevor and the boys back home and to get to spend some time with them this summer. We missed them so much while they were gone. We have sold our pick-up truck camper and are hoping to buy another camper soon so we can get some camping in this summer.
Well that is a quick catch-up on us. I will try and add some pictures later.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- David and Company
- Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...

No comments:
Post a Comment