Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Smitten

Ok so I have known now for about 21 months that I am completely smitten with Trayton (and he happens to know it too). He has this funny thing that he does when he doesn't want to take a nap or he wants to get up. He will point to the rocking chair in his room and say "I wanna be your baby" That means he wants me to sit and hold him and rock him. I have a REALLY hard time saying no to this. This morning at 6:30 he started crying and I went in to see if I could get him to settle down and he pointed to the door and said "wanna be daddy's baby". I just laughed and took him out to Rick. I guess we should hold him as long as he will let us. Every time I pick him up he gets this silly little grin on his face that seems to say "it works every time". What is a mommy to do....


This afternoon Harlee and I spent a few hours decorating the house with Halloween stuff while Trayton took a nap. She was so excited for him to wake up and see everything. When he woke up he kept looking around and whispering "oooo spooky" it was so cute and just the reaction Harlee was looking for.

1 comment:

beck said...

That's the cutest thing! I would melt if a kid told me they wanted to be my baby...so sweet!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...