Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update

Things have been really busy lately. Here is a quick update.

I am so blessed...I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother to these two beautiful children. The lord has really granted me a blessing by giving these two to me. For mother's day we went 4-wheeling with Rick's mom and Bill. It was a ton of fun. Sunday we went to church and then took the boat out to see how it would run. It is still to cold to ski, but we had lunch on the boat and cruised around. It was nice to be in the great outdoors.

I am also blessed to have such a wonderful mother. Thanks mom for being such a great example to me, grandma to my kids, and lifelong friend. I love you so much and look up to you as an example.

These last few weeks we have watched my friend Katie's kids while she is recovering from surgery. We had them two days. They are such darling kids and Harlee and Trayton had so much fun playing with them. Harlee was so excited to have friends at our house.

Harlee has finished pre-school this year. Last week we took 12 kids to the Museum in Pocatello to see the dinosaur bones. The kids had a great time. They had a discovery center where the kids could spend time playing with rocks, puzzles, and doing different activities. It was so much fun. Harlee had her graduation picnic yesterday. It was great fun. We let the butterflies go that they kids had hatched from larva, to caterpillars, to butterflies. Harlee was sad because hers died, but lucky for her Keann had plenty. We are so grateful for Keann and the opportunities that she gives to Harlee through her program. She does such a fantastic job.

3 comments:

Robbie & Jamie Burnham Family said...

Love the pictures on this post!! Glad things are going ok for you-I always look forward to updates so I can see how you're doing.

Trevor and Dayna said...

Those are cute pics! I love the magnifying glass one. She cracks me up!

Angi said...

Great pics! Glad the weather was nice enough to get out Sunday. Congrats on your pre-school graduation Harlee! I LOVE the pic of Trayton in the hat...what a sweet little guy! Harlee and the magnifying glass pic is cute too!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...