
On Saturday, we lost one of our horses, Casey. She was my brother's horse, but has been part of our family for over 15 years. When you have a horse for that long they really are a part of your family. It was a very sad day. This is a picture that I took of her at the farm last week and a picture of Shelby riding her. The picture with the kids is probably the last picture of her. Farewell to a calf roping, heeling, goat tying, ranch, queen horse, and friend. We love you. Thanks for all of the good times you will be missed.

8 comments:
I know that it is not easy! Hang in there and just remember all the good times. They do become apart of the family! Hope you are doing well other wise!
So sorry! It's hard to lose a pet, especially ones that have been part of the family for so long! Love ya!
Good bye Casey i loved you so much! You know the horse is something special when Mom of all people was crying... She was a great horse and we loved her dearly!
Oh Sari, I'm so so sorry!!!! I'm sure it was a hard day for all of you. It was about this time 9 years ago that I got the phone call when Weesayo died. I'll never forget that. Know that I'm thinking of you!! Love ya!
It's so hard when they are part of the family! So Sorry!
Oh, how sad. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It's so great that you have some good pictures to remember Casey by. Hope you are doing well.
Thank heaven for good horses that you love enough to miss them when they are gone. I am sorry for your loss.
I think someone gave me so much crap for not blogging ahh DID YOU FORGET HOW? ha ha its pay back time now! Love ya sis
Post a Comment