Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Baby is One











So I am a total slacker and have been running like crazy, but I thought I better let you all know that my baby turned 1 on January 3rd (yes a month ago, I know). He is such a sweet little boy. We had a birthday party for him here at our house and he had so much fun opening his presents. Thanks everyone for coming and for the fun gifts. Trayton has enjoyed all of them. At one year of age Trayton:
  • Has 6 teeth
  • Weighs 20 lbs
  • Can say many words, mama, dada, nana, papa, stop, no, dog, hi, and hey...plus a few more I am sure
  • Walks (he decided 5 minutes after his birthday party that since he is one now he may as well learn how to walk...what a silly boy.)
  • He loves to play with his sister
  • He loves to play toys (especially cars and guns--what a boy)
  • He loves to make a sound effect for everything he does
  • He loves to ride the 4-wheeler
  • He loves to beat his sister to the door to get in the first "daddy hug"
  • He loves to snuggle with his mama...yes he is my mama's boy

Trayton is such a joy in our lives and makes us all laugh on a daily basis.






5 comments:

Mom Higgins said...

What a cute little guy! Can't wait to see him again soon.

Stephanie.Fitness said...

How Sweet! He's such a cutie! Happy Birthday Trayton!

Our Family said...

Wow -- I can't believe he is already one! What a cute boy! Has it really been that long since I have seen you?

Trevor and Dayna said...

It's about time you put something new on your blog. I love that little guy. You forgot to write that he can say my name too. Glad I got to see you today. Love ya

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

He looks so much like you! I can't believe he is one year old. What a sweetheart!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...