Thursday, February 26, 2009



Harlee had her 4th birtday. It was so much fun. We had a luau for her party. Everyone was such great sports and dressed up for the event. Harlee loved all of the presents she got and was such a sweet girl. Thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed the evening with us. We love you all!

4 comments:

LACEY said...

What a cute theme for a birthday party. Looks like so much fun. And the cakes were so creative.

Amanda said...

Those cakes are sooo CUTE!! How creative!

Joddi said...

Hi Sari! I love your blog!! I'm going to be asking for some pointers!

Trevor and Dayna said...

That was the funnest party. I think we should do the same thing next year. JK Harlee looked so cute that night. Can't believe she's 4 already! Love you

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...