Monday, May 19, 2008

Back At It

Well, Saturday was an amazingly beautiful day in the mid 80's and no wind. To take advantage of the day we decided to hit the water. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to get my rear out of the water to ski, since it has been two summer's since I skied. I was able to get up on my solemn ski on the second try and got right up on the wakeboard. I was so excited. This is my VERY favorite past time so I was so glad that I hadn't lost the knack. Rick of course looked amazing and looked like he never took the winter off. He was clearing the wake by the end of the day. The very best part of the day, however; was when Dayna and I rode on the tube with Keyton and Harlee. They were laughing so hard that they were hysterical. It was the best. I think they rode for a good 30 minutes and still didn't want to stop. I wish I had some pictures to share, but being the blondie that I am I left the camera in the car. I will get some next time. It was a fantastic day.

1 comment:

ANDY and MANDY said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Skiing looks pretty hard but I'm sure you make it look easy. Take care

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...