Friday, May 2, 2008

Ahoy Matey!!!!




As you all know, Harlee loves to dress up and loves it even more when her daddy joins her. Here are a few shots of their latest adventure...

6 comments:

Kass and Chad said...

What great pictures. Tell Rick I said he looks great as a pirate. We also had a blast at the park. We will do it again soon.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I wish you lived closer (or we lived closer to you). Heber is having a pirate birthday party.

I can't wait to see all of you. I will be home on June 20.

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

Well Sari look at your cute family and you look dang cute yourself. How are you? I am new to this blog stuff but we are finding all kinds of old friends and class mates! Keep in touch!

Jeff and Lea said...

Happy Mother's Day Sari!

Charity Smith said...

Hey Sari I haven't seen you in forever! You have the cutest family ever! I love this blog thing I find out all kind of new things about people all the time. Good to see your doing well.

LACEY said...

WHAT A GOOD DAD!!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...