Thursday, April 10, 2008
Free Bird
Well, today is officially my first day of being a free person. My last day on the job was yesterday. It feels so good to not have the stress I was carrying. I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of my shoulders. To celebrate Rick and the kids took me out to dinner last night. I am so excited. I have so much to catch up on this week that I probably won't be able to enjoy the freedom until next week, but the end has come!!!!! I would like to personally thank all of you who helped me get through the challenges I faced with my job. I don't know what I would do without all of my great family and friends. I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- David and Company
- Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...

2 comments:
Hey Sari,
It was great to hear from you yesterday. We will have to get together and take the kids to the park or maybe the zoo.
It is really great being able to keep up with your family through the blog.
Take care
CONGRATS! ENJOY ALL OF THAT TIME TOGETHER WITH THE KIDS. WE DO DEFINATLY NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOME TIME AND CATCH UP. WE WILL HAVE TO DO SOME PLANNING. TAKE CARE.
Post a Comment