Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Exciting News!!!

I have some very exciting news. I turned in my two weeks notice yesterday for my main job. I am so excited to be able to stay home and raise my kids and focus on them. I will continue my employment with my small contract, but this shouldn't take much of my time. I can't wait to spend my time doing the things I would love to do with my children. My husband is the BEST because he is making this happen for us. I love him so much. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I am looking forward to a great summer!!!!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Sari!

I can't believe you quite your job - Congratulations!!! I think that is awesome! I am definitely jealous! You are going to have so much fun being a mom and not having to worry about work!

Robin

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Congrats! That's great. Isn't it wonderful turning in your two week notice. I remember when I did and it was such a relief and exciting! Enjoy being a stay at home mama!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I have been meaning to call you for a while. I caught a hint of you getting to quit your job in an e-mail I got from you recently. Crazy life keeps getting in my way.

I am so happy for you. Heber and I will be home that last of June through most of July. I am so excited to meet the little man and to see Harlee.

Cordie said...

OH what a blessing! You are going to love it, I know I do. You are so lucky to have a husband who supports you in this.

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...