Yesterday we had a major case of Spring Fever. Harlee really wanted to go outside and play on her swingset, so I finally dressed her up in ther snowsuit so she could go play. I was talking to my mom on the phone while I was dressing her and told her that I was sending her outside because she was driving my crazy. Harlee looked at me and said, "but mommy, I love you". She is so sweet, I couldn't help but just give her a great big hug. I finally got her out the door. A few minutes later I peeked out to see what she was doing and she was mowing the snow. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I am mowing the snow so it will go away." What a girl.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- David and Company
- Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...

2 comments:
Have Harlee come and mow our snow too. We are ready for some flip flop weather too.
She is so darn cute.
I love that! I wish mowing the snow really worked. I would be out mowing every day! Harlee is so cute!
Post a Comment