Monday, February 18, 2008

Congratulations Tessa & Brandon Johnston


Congrats to you guys on a wonderful wedding day and a great start to life together. We are so excited for you guys and wish you a great and happy life together. We love you both!!

5 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Tessa....you have come a long way from the little girl who used to cheat on math flash cards with me. You were so cute in those brown overalls and pigtails.

Congrats on the new hubby. Best of luck to both of you.

Jeff and Lea said...

Sari, tell Tessa congrats and hope they have a happy life together!

Amanda said...

Holy cow-
Today I feel like I've found a ton of new blogs. It looks like you're staying busy being a mama! You can check my blog out at timporterfamily.blogspot.com.
Take care,
Amanda "Crane"

beck said...

Oh my goodness, I remember when she was born and I was taking piano lessons from your mom. I remember even writing it in my journal that I got to hold Tessa! I feel totally old now! Congrats to them! (and your kids are cuties!)

Haley Wheatley said...

Sari-
Tessa looks just like you! She is a doll. I feel really old seeing that she is married! Tell her congrats! Take Care!

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...