Tuesday, November 22, 2011

We Love You Payton


It seems like all of my posts have been sad lately. We have been having lots of fun lately, but here is another sad post. Our dog Payton got hit on the highway this morning. We have had him since Harlee was 9 months old. He was such a good dog and loved our kids so very much. He was such a good gardian of them. I don't know why he got out of the yard and took off last night, but we couldn't find him when we went to bed. We looked again this morning and he had been hit on the highway between the time I left to take Harlee to school and when I came home. Our pets are a huge part of our family and we will miss him so much. I haven't told Harlee yet cause she is still at school. Trayton was with me and cried and was so sweet he said "mom at least we still have Harlee". What a sweet boy. He keeps telling me how sad he is. I am sure Harlee is going to be very sad cause Payton was "her dog". This is going to be a very hard "life lesson" for them. We will miss your wagging body and your happy smile Payton boy.

No comments:

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...