Thursday, February 4, 2010

Latest Laughs

Harlee: Tonight Harlee asked me "when will I be a mom?" I told her that when she grows up and gets married then she can be a mom. She got this thoughtful look on her face and said..."it is going to be great." I too agree with her. Being a mom is great. There is nothing I have ever wanted more than to be a mom.

Trayton: Lately Trayton has been so determined to go out to the shop with Rick to work on the "rock on" (aka hot rod). The other day he was set on going for a ride, but when Rick opened the door for him he was confused by the fact that there were no seats in the car. He is always talking about the "rock on." I think I have a motorhead on my hands.

No comments:

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...