Monday, June 1, 2009
Loving it
OK so I took this photography class with some friends and finally learned how to use my nice film camera that I bought 4 years ago...and then I decided I needed a new digital camera. Not because my other one wasn't good enough, but because the new digitals are AMAZING. Since my husband loves me SO much I was able to get one. Yes I know, I am spoiled. I am loving the new camera. I took family pictures of my brother's family and my mom and dad up at the farm this weekend. They tunred out pretty good. I hope they like them. I also took this picutre of Trayton...I love it. He is all boy for sure. What could be sweeter than that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- David and Company
- Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...

4 comments:
AWWWW! So dang cute!
I love it!
Trayton you surely are a cute and dirty little farm boy. Love you! Grandma & Grandpa
LOVE the picture...what a cutie pie! I'm loving the dirt and everything! : ) What kind of a camera did you get? You are spoiled! Share the love...where's the pictures of your bro's fam and parents?? I GOTTA check them out, too! :0) Hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment