Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I need some HELP!!

OK, so I was wondering if any of my blogging friends could assist me with a request. I would like to print my posts to put in scrapbooks, but am not sure if this is possible or how I would do it and include all of the picutres etc. I am sure you are all smarter than me and can help out!! Thanks.

2 comments:

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

There is a website out there, blogprinting.com, that eventually will be able to support blogger. They can print pages from a blog now, just not blogger.

I have a friend that said she figured it out that I am trying to get in touch with.

Cordie said...

I have no idea, but when you find out would you share the info? Thanks

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...