Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Did I sleep???


Harlee and I have been battling over nap time since Trayton was born. Everyday when she gets up she tells me about the things her toys did while she was sleeping. Today when I laid her down I told her if she stayed in there without crying and went to sleep that she could have some cholocate cake when she woke up. When I went in to "get her up" she told me that all of her toys got in the car to go to town and then she said "Did I sleep?" I just started laughing and gave her a hug. She is quite the girl and I love her so much. I am still debating the chocolate cake...

3 comments:

beck said...

She is soooo cute, she sounds like so much fun! Your little guy is adorable, too. Keep up the posting! It's been fun to check in on you guys once in awhile!

Cordie said...

That is so funny. I would give anything to get Ian to take a nap but I think those days are over!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I absolutely love this little girl. I miss you guys so much. Give her big hugs from me and Heber.

About Me

Sari, Rick, Harlee and Trayton. Happy family. Always running. Busy, busy, busy...