Sari- Oh my heck! It was so good to hear from you. Harlee is the cutest little girl. Congrats on the little boy on the way and good luck with that! I can't believe all the Bear Lakers I have reconnected with on this blogging thing. I started it because we are living in Nebraska while Ryan finishes his masters in nursing anethesia so, I wanted my family to see my kids grow up. Where are you living? Sounds like you are doing well. Take Care, Haley
Great to hear from you! Your little one is so adorable, she looks like you! Congratulations on your new baby and everything! It's crazy how the blog world reconnects people like this, so fun! Take care, keep in touch! :)
Hi Sari~ Thanks for keeping me in your circle of email friends. This site is such a treat to visit. I love seeing Miss Harlee grow and am looking forward to seeing your new little guy too. You are such a cute family! Hugs, Teri
Things are going really well for our family. Rick is now a partial owner in a welding business. As you can image he works very hard and is always on the go. We are so proud of Rick and all of his accomplishments. I am a stay at home/working mom of 2 doing work for economic development agencies. This gives me the opportunity to stay home and raise my children as well as contribute to our income. It is quite a challenge some days to juggle it all. Life is Great!
Harlee Joe David
Harlee is seven years old and is such a sweet caring little girl. She loves to dress up and be very fancy and then go and play in the dirt. She loves to dance, waterski, wakeboard, and loves school. She is such a joy in our lives.
Trayton George David
Trayton is such an awsome little man at four years old. He loves to play with his cars, play outside, waterski, and do anything that his dad does. He loves to work in the shop with his dad. He loves preschool and is such a sweetheart.
3 comments:
Sari-
Oh my heck! It was so good to hear from you. Harlee is the cutest little girl. Congrats on the little boy on the way and good luck with that! I can't believe all the Bear Lakers I have reconnected with on this blogging thing. I started it because we are living in Nebraska while Ryan finishes his masters in nursing anethesia so, I wanted my family to see my kids grow up. Where are you living? Sounds like you are doing well. Take Care,
Haley
Hi Sari,
Great to hear from you! Your little one is so adorable, she looks like you! Congratulations on your new baby and everything! It's crazy how the blog world reconnects people like this, so fun! Take care, keep in touch! :)
Becky
Hi Sari~
Thanks for keeping me in your circle of email friends. This site is such a treat to visit. I love seeing Miss Harlee grow and am looking forward to seeing your new little guy too. You are such a cute family!
Hugs, Teri
Post a Comment